Thursday, October 18, 2007

This depression comes over me in waves. I can feel it coming, taking over my entire countenance. I know it's hormonally driven, but knowing that doesn't make it better.

It's not been a bad day, either, all things considered. (Which further proves that it's a hormone thing.)

Benjamin was circumcised today. And while we were waiting in the doctor's office for the doctor to perform the procedure, his (Benjamin's, not the doctor's) umbilical stump fell off. So he left two pieces of himself in Raleigh Pediatric Urology.

But on another note, I have what appears to be a malfunctioning breast. My right breast doesn't seem to be producing milk for some reason.

Going to go look it up and see what I can find. The What to Expect the First Year book addresses it and suggests that I've just preferred the other breast for some reason, but then it also says something about occasionally the infant will reject a breast with a malignancy. Naturally this is what I've focused on.

No comments: