Friday, April 11, 2008

It's that time again... It's YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Your SIX MONTH birthday!!

A half of a year old!

And wow! How you have changed!

This past month you've begun perfecting your pincher grasp, you're almost crawling (you're still doing this grounded airplane maneuver where you lie on your belly and put your arms and legs up in the air and wiggle, but then you invariably get up on your knees and rock a bit, so it won't be long now), you're eating all of the "first stage" veggie and fruits, you've started drinking out of a cup (just some water every now and then), you're feeding yourself biter biscuits, you're consistently sleeping through the night, you've added "ma's" and "da's" to your babble repertoire, and you're sitting up on your own (although you still can't get there yourself, someone has to put you in the position, and you'll occasionally lose your balance and topple backwards...but otherwise, you're sitting alone).

I know I keep saying this over and over, but the time is just flying! You've grown so much in such a short time. It just amazes me all the changes that have occurred since October. And I think about all the ones that are coming up. I mean, in another six months you'll be walking, talking, and eating what we eat. You won't be a "baby" baby anymore! It's just incredible to think about. And it's wonderful to watch. I'm having so much fun with you. It's such a treat everyday to see you in the morning, smiling at me from between the slats of your crib, to kiss your cheeks and give you that first morning hug.

I think I'm in love with you, Benjamin!

(Actually, there's no "think" to it, I am in love! Forever and ever...)

Daddy has put dinner on the table! Gotta run!

Love you!!!

Mommy

No comments: